
The kids loved this little boat!

I think Jesse needs a bigger bike,LOL!

This is one of the outdoor fish tanks there are like a 10,000 fish in each tank.

While we were at my Uncle Carry's house we went to their local fish hatchery and fed the fish. This is looking into the big warehouse full of giant fish tanks.

Dainton constructed a 2 man space ship in Col's bed. They spent the better part of the morning in the space ship.

Chocolate playdo time!

Dainton is getting ready to help me recover the dining room chairs. This could be dangerous so best to be prepared for the worst while still in your underwear, LOL!

I guess he needed eye protection while he was sleeping. I am proud of him that he puts safety first!

We went to visit my Uncle Carry and Aunt Ilah and my aunt Charly let Coltin drive. He LOVED it and talked about it all weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment