The Neff Family

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ClaraBanner.png

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Here is Joe with his sweet hat!

Little Miss Hanna bug! So cute!

Kristen and Brooklyn enjoying some yummy barbecue!


Family birthday dinner. He had to use his new kitchen baking dishes!



Here Coltin is opening a new "Corduroy" book from Great grandpa and Grandma Neff. I remember this book from when I was little.




It's cake time lets get messy!





Amber and Mr. Caleb such a cute picture and I took it!


Jenni and Will at Coltin's party!




So once again a few months have passed since I have posted. The busy time of the year comes earlier every year. That just means we get to start having fun that much sooner! So the first set of pictures is of Coltin's birthday. Hard to believe he is already 2. He is such a fun loving little boy. He is also very smart and I think part of that is because he has a older brother to keep up with!









No comments: