The Neff Family

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ClaraBanner.png

Monday, November 17, 2008

Here is superman. Dain would not wear his Thomas the train costume that he picked out so I fast like got his superman pj's and dinosaur boots and we were off to the grandparents houses. Hopefully he will wear Thomas next year.
Coltin is now to big for his infant car seat sad to say. He lasted almost 2 months longer than Dain he seams to be a bit skinnier, if you can call a Neff baby boy skinny.

Here are the 2 cheese faces. Both of them are covered in cookies. BATH TIME!



Here is one scary monkey.


Dain is smiling but he really was afraid of uncle B with that mask on.




Coltin was a cute little monkey and I was a banana.





The boys received Halloween cards from Great grandma and G grandpa Neff. They were really into them. Thank you!






Coltin loved his so much he tried to eat it!







He sure does like the camera that's great for us because for the most part we get great pictures of him.








Dainton loves to hide under blankets with brother unfortunately it makes Kristopher and I nervous. I guess not to nervous though because we still take pictures.










Peek a boo









No comments: