The Neff Family

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ClaraBanner.png

Monday, November 17, 2008


He really liked this pumpkin to bad I had no extra hands.

Here is Dainton and Dylan on the tractor!


I decided to be brave one Sunday and I took the boys to a pumpkin patch without Kristopher. We met some friends there but let me say that will be the last time I try that alone. We did have some fun but that really is something that takes 4 hands.



Happy Halloween! Oh and Dain is brushing his teeth.






They are just watching cartoons together and this is before Coltin could crawl forward so he was practicing.












Here Dain was dressing Sephi up like a ghost. Pretty funny the two of them are together, I am soo glad we were able to resolve her issues with Dain.


















Dainton loves to get into bed with Coltin when ever we will let him! It really is cute at first but then it usually turns into Dain jumping and Col getting hurt, what are you gonna do. Boys will be boys right?










Hey everybody, I know it has been a while since I have put up new pictures and man have the boys changed. Dainton is almost 2 1/2. He is talking talking talking, he is a very verbal child which is great for us because we can communicate pretty efficiently. At the same time he doesn't really stop talking! He is getting really tall, he is in 3T- shirts and pants and I am sure by January we will have to go buy him 4T clothes. How fast time goes when you are busy and having fun.
Coltin is 7 1/2 months old now. He started crawling a week ago and he is also pulling himself up to a standing position and he has even taken steps forward a few times. He is on the fast track to growing up just like Dainton. We are really trying to enjoy every moment of Coltin because as we have learned with Dain it goes way way to fast.

No comments: