We of coarse make them wear helmets when they ride this was just a befor the ride shot. I promise!
So my aunt Charlene gave us this electric quad and we expected Dain to never get off of it but to our surprise and delight Coltin is a huge fan. He can even push the gas petal.
Here is Dain with his first Mohawk haircut, so cute!
Coltin LOVES baskets of all shapes and sizes.
Here is Kristopher wheelin all the boys around the back yard.
We had to put some more supports under the deck so Dain is helping Daddy.
Peekaboo.
We had to get them all on the brass pig!
My grandma Munro, aunt Charlene, Jesse and Daniel all went on a cruise up the West Coast. One of their stops was Seattle so I packed up the kids and we took them to Pike Place Market. We had a great time.
Here is Dain and the Seattle Storm mascot.
We participated in the "March of Dimes" walk this year. So Kristopher and Dain decided they needed to stretch!
Check out Dain's Thomas underwear. No he is not potty trained yet, all in due time I know.
Man they love Tupperware. I am not sure why we buy toys?
We love to take pictures of Coltin with his helmet on because it is bigger than his head. To funny!!
This is Dain looking under the deck before we laid the new boards.
Oh cranky pants.
Our little Rock Star!!!I know it has been a while and as always my excuse is WE ARE BUSY. Man how time flies. We now have a 1 year old and as of tomorrow at 7:34 a.m. a 3 year old. Oh my goodness that is amazing!!! Dainton and Coltin have turned into two VERY fun little people to be with. They are both full of life and have a dear brotherly love. By this I mean one minute they are screaming at each other and the next they are hugging. I LOVE it! We have been camping a couple of few times this year and man they love the out doors and so do we. Camping has definitely become our favorite past time as a family! So I will stop rambling, now on with the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment