The Neff Family

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ClaraBanner.png

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Look at those curls, I love them!
This picture is for Aunt Charly. Do you recognise these jeans?


Dainton brought me the camera and so I started taking pictures of him he thought this was funny and a game. We managed to get a few good shots.

This is a table we brought in for Thanksgiving and it hasn't left yet. It really is great for folding laundry on.




Like I said they are hams.




This is one of my favorite outfits and both of the boys have worn it.




Dain was watching a movie (I'm sure it was cars or the Polar Express) and he had to have a blanket on his head. Silly kid!







Here are some random pictures of the boys I have taken over the last few weeks. They are both really photogenic so we get some good shots.






No comments: