Grandpa Chuck brought cousin Daniels helmet up so we could fit Dainton for one. He looks like the guy from "Space Balls" with the helmet that is too big. I thought this was very funny! The helmet actually fit though so he was able to take a spin on his 4-wheeler finally.
Our little dare-devil hopped right on and stood up and said go, go!
He had a little bit of a hard time with the helmet since it was so heavy but for the most part he did great. I was just happy he actually put it on.
and he is done.

Our little dare-devil hopped right on and stood up and said go, go!
He had a little bit of a hard time with the helmet since it was so heavy but for the most part he did great. I was just happy he actually put it on.
and he is done.
No comments:
Post a Comment