The Neff Family

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ClaraBanner.png

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sorry it always takes so long to give you updates on here. I am not computer savvy enough I guess. So here is the latest on the house. We have backed out of the building process and are now happy for our decision. The housing market has come to a screeching halt around here. So we still have not sold our house and are not sure what we are going to do. We have bigger things to worry about right now! With baby #2 on the way we have to get organized again. Life just keeps on evolving. Our little house keeps changing, Thak goodness we donot have alot of stuff besides toys that is. So here are some new pictures of our lives in the past 1/2 of a year.
Here Kristopher and I are in Vegas baby! We decided to get away by ourselves for some fun in August. We had great food, lost money won money, caught a show and walked till our legs fell off. Fun! Fun!

No comments: